The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted businesses across the country. As we learn how to navigate through this crisis, many businesses continue to seek mystery shopping services to gain insight into their customers’ experience and to evaluate staff performance. While some mystery shopping assignments are focused on COVID safety practices, the majority of current mystery shopping assignments continue to evaluate the core services of the business.
Throughout the pandemic, Advanced Feedback has been proud to support companies that continue to strive for service excellence during these difficult times. We applaud their dedication and also applaud the dedication of our mystery shoppers.
The health and safety of our mystery shoppers and of the personnel that they may interact with while on assignment, is extremely important to us. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Advanced Feedback is adhering to local and national guidelines provided by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Most importantly, do not attempt to shop if you are feeling ill or have been in contact with someone that has tested positive to COVID-19. Let your scheduler know ASAP and they will remove the shop from your assignment list and/or postpone your appointment without penalty. Please adhere to the CDC Guidelines listed below:
– Stay home if sick.
– Wear face coverings in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
– Use social distancing (stay at least 6 feet away from others).
– Use hand sanitizer after leaving stores/businesses.
– Do not shake hands with employees.
– Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you get home.
We thank all of our mystery shoppers for following these guidelines and for continuing to provide essential services to the clients that we serve.
The Advanced Feedback Team